A project administration group (PAG) was established to implement the project. The role of the PAG is in the day-to-day implementation of project activities, including operational and budget planning, recruitment of local and international consultants, procurement of works (construction and rehabilitation of health facilities) and goods (medical and non-medical equipment), monitoring and evaluation of project progress, analysis of issues to determine the necessary actions and reporting to the Project Director and the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan (MoHSPP).
To achieve these goals the MoHSPP of the Republic of Tajikistan invites eligible citizens to participate in the competition for the following position:
Secretary will work in close cooperation with PAG Manager, MOHSPP, other PAG officers and consultants to:
Operate PAG telephone switchboard by receiving, giving and dispatching office telephone communication to the relevant recipients;
- Receiving and dispatching all PAG office communication by e-mail, fax, post etc.;
- Maintain appropriate logs and chronological files of all incoming and outgoing letters, correspondence, documents;
- Distribute incoming documents to the relevant recipients for action or information;
- Daily check the incoming & outgoing mail on due time;
- Daily check of the PAG’s e-mail address;
- Maintain an updated address and phone lists of project counterparts, and all PAG staff and consultants working on the project;
- Write correspondence, phone calls, appoint meetings, photocopies, etc., as required by Project Director and Project Manager;
- Administrative support for the PAG and ADB missions;
- Follow up logistical arrangement for ADB and PAG/EA staff missions and other travel arrangement;
- Organize travel arrangement and hotel bookings for PAG staff and visitors;
- Carrying out any other duties assigned by the PAG Manager.
- Higher education or equivalent
- Proficiency in the Tajik, Russian, and the English language is essential;
- Good computer skills;
- Ability to work well with a team.
Terms of Engagement: Initially 12 person-months continuous with 3-month probation period. All interested candidates must submit the following documents:
Resume (CV) in Russian and English (the format of the resume can be downloaded here or received by e-mail indicated below);
Recommendation letters with the contact details of the recommenders;
Copy of documents certifying the candidate’s education;
Copy of passport (place of residence, TIN/ИНН);
The above-mentioned documents must be submitted personally in an envelope. The envelope must indicate:
For the contest:
Name of candidate:
The deadline for submission of documents is 16 November 2022 at 10:00 local time. Documents submitted after the specified period will not be reviewed.
The selection will be carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and the selection procedures for individual specialists of the Asian Development Bank.
Only qualified candidates based on CVs will be invited to the interview. If necessary, PAG reserves the right to re-announce a vacancy or cancel the recruitment.
For more information about Project, please see the link: http://adbmch.tj/ru/home/
Documents from candidates are accepted at the address:
734025, Dushanbe, Str. Shevchenko 61, Office 2).
Tel: (992 37) 221 43 94