REPUBLIC OF TAJIKISTAN
MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND SOCIAL PROTECTION OF POPULATION MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH INTEGRATED CARE PROJECT (G0627-TAJ)
The Republic of Tajikistan received a grant from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the implementation of the Maternal and Child Health Integrated Care Project in Tajikistan.
A project administration group (PAG) was established to implement the project. The role of the PAG is in the day-to-day implementation of project activities, including operational and budget planning, recruitment of local and international consultants, procurement of works (construction and rehabilitation of health facilities) and goods (medical and non-medical equipment), monitoring and evaluation of project progress, analysis of issues to determine the necessary actions and reporting to the Project Director and the Ministry of Health and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Tajikistan (MoHSPP).
To achieve these goals the MoHSPP of the Republic of Tajikistan invites eligible citizens to apply for the following vacant position:
- PAG Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
The M&E Officer will work closely with the Director of PAG, the MoHSPP, PAG Manager, PAGM&E Officer and otherPAG staff and consultants to accomplish the following tasks:
- Regularly monitor, update and archive the M&E Database System
- Monitor and analyze project implementation according to data in MIS system (Zoho Analytics Software) and project design and monitoring framework (DMF)
- Monitor implementation progress of project components/ activities, including conducting site visits as needed, and inform management/consultants and contractors of any delays and remedial measures.
- Preparation of analytical diagrams and tables of Project activities, DMF and GAP indicators for Project Reports.
- Compile quarterly project progress reports in coordination with the project implementation, monitoring, and evaluation support (PIMES) firm
- Coordinate cooperation of project consultants with MOHSPP in development of questionnaires and other tools for data collection during mid-term and end-line assessments.
- Data collection and tracking project activities
- Coordinate and disseminate consultant reports with relevant MOHSPP experts for review and approval.
- Implementation of other tasks as requested by PAG Manager.
- Master Degree (university degree) in health management or equivalent;
- Relevant work experience, preferably in health sector
- At least 5 years of professional experience in:
- Implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects and programs,ideally in health sector;
- Assessing the effectiveness and quality of maternal and child health services (and other health authorities);
- Analysis and reporting of M&E results and development of its recommendations;
- Knowledge of software and information systems management.
- Excellent knowledge (written and oral) of Tajik and Russian, Good knowledge of English.
Terms of Engagement: initially 12 person-months on a continuous basis, subject to verification of the results of the tasks performed, and with a 3-month probation period.
All interested candidates must submit the following documents:
Resume (CV) in Russian and English (the format of the resume can be downloaded here or requested by e-mail indicated below)
Recommendation letters with the contact details of the recommenders
Copy of documents certifying the candidate’s education
Copy of passport (place of residence, TIN/ИНН)
The above-mentioned documents must be submitted personally in an envelope. The envelope must indicate:
To participate in the competition:
Name of the candidate:
The deadline for submission of documents is 25April2023 at 10:00 local time. Documents submitted after the indicated deadline will not be reviewed.
The evaluation will be carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan and the selection procedures for individual specialists of the Asian Development Bank.
Only qualified candidates will be invited to the interview. If necessary, the PAG reserves the right to re-announce a vacancy or cancel the selection of candidates for the announced positions.
For more information about, the Project, please see the link: http://adbmch.tj/ru/home/
Documents from candidates are accepted at the address:
734025, Dushanbe, Str. Shevchenko 61, Office 2).
Tel: (992 37) 221 43 94